View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #21
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I tried it in 32-bit WinXP in a VirtualBox VM, running on a 64-bit Linux Mint (Ubuntu-based debian distro).

That environment works for MfgTool, so should also work for fastboot.

I have libusb-1.0 drivers installed in Windows.

EDIT: I previously tried your fastboot from a few days ago while trying different versions of libusb-win32 installed by different methods, none of which could see my kindle in fastboot mode even when selected in Virtualbox USB devices. I am also having some "missing headers" issues when I try to compile your source code, using MinGW.

This debug version reports "busses count: 1" "< waiting for device >".

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-12-2012 at 02:10 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote