Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:56 AM   #22
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You should be exiting out of the book before closing. By hitting the back button in Mantano it should go from open book to book list screen then to Fire home screen.
Ok, I just imported a book into Mantano and opened it to make sure it was working alright. Thought maybe to help with yogi's problem. I was wondering if it closed before cause I didn't have a book opened. It's working fine. I use the arrows to back out and it closes the app.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote