View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #14
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
My anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks. And while I would love for my wife to get me a new Kindle, I wouldn't get her one. Without knowing your wife it is hard to say, but I think most women would prefer something other than technology for their anniversary.
I agree, it really depends on your wife. Some women dislike tech/practical items and want the romantic items, others would prefer high tech. For Valentine's Day 2010, my beau bought me diamond earrings. It's been 16 mos and the only time I've worn them was that night, when we went to Valentine's Day dinner.

For Xmas 2010, he gave me an iPad. For my birthday in January 2011, he gave me a 42" LG HDTV w/networking and for Valentine's Day 2011, he gave me a Weber Genesis grill. I think he caught on. He already knows that I'll take a house, with a pool, covered by a screened enclosure, over a ring any day of the week!
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote