View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This bit about ghosting on eink is BS. Vizplex and Pearl do not ghost.
Not that I believe the chart is entirely accurate, or that JB is better, but one can read reports in the Sony forum that the new Sonys DO in fact have slight ghosting issues. I can vouch for myself with my PRS-350 that it does. However, it doesn't bother me at all.

EDIT: If I was buying based on retail price alone, $100 for Mini vs. $180 for Sony, I'd probably buy the Mini. But as it is, since I was able to get a Sony for myself for cheap (essentially $50, with trade-in) and free for my wife (with Sony Card points and trade-in), and free covers for both, I consider that substantially better. My trade-ins were an old EB1150 (value: maybe $30 on eBay, but I sold the included SmartMedia card for that much) and my old broken jetBook (value: $0).

Last edited by Kralik; 12-23-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote