View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #22
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilron View Post
hulu and netflix don't care if their users can view their content? really??

Sure they do. Just not so much about the relatively minuscule number of iPhone users. If they really cared, they would both have had adapted by now, don't you think? Instead, Netflix went to MS's Silverlight platform, also unavailable on the iPhone and on the iPad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilron View Post
...and yes, i actually have turned off flash. i'm using a fantastic little plugin called Click2Flash which disables all flash from loading unless i want it to. best thing that ever happened to my browsing experience....
'Nuff said. You are uniquely hardcore, and you are in such tiny minority, that it's not even a blip on the radar. The vast majority of people like to be able to see their web unmutilated....
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote