View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #44
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^ I was referring to full windows tablets, not RT, since that's what I quoted from your post; see below quote, emphasis mine. I added "full" to my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
But now, as the Surface Pro shows, hardware has caught up and devices are capable of running full Windows. Which means mobile OSs will mostly be for bargain hunters and those who haven't seen Windows 8 on a tablet and still think Windows is "too complex". Windows 8 has borrowed a lot from WebOS, I would say.
Out of sleep mode, full Win 8 tablets are almost instant on, but still take longer, at least mine does.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote