Thread: PRS-950 Oberon Cover for 950
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hello, Japes. People are using both the Nook Color & Kindle 2 covers with their 950. I am using the Kindle 2 with mine. I absolutely love it! It is still like new, even after 7 months or so of daily use. I also have a DecalGirl skin. You can read my review of the Kindle 2 cover at the link below. It has pictures too.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107167

I also have an Oberon cover for my Nook Color. I did try it with my 950 to see how it fits. The upper left-hand strap is placed differently and covers more of the screen. It is also really tight in the straps and hard to install. Overall, I am glad I went with the Kindle 2 cover. It's really a personal choice. Hope that helps!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote