View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
If you live in the US, go to Best Buy and compare the Sony, Kindle, and Nook. That will give you a good feel for each of the e-readers and should help a fair amount.

Collections on the Kindle is a tagging system. You build your own collections and put books into the collections. The big problem with Collections is that it is only one level. So I have To Be Read Fantasy and Read Fantasy. I would love to have sub collections in that folder for different series and authors but that is not possible.

I have no idea how the Nook book shelves work. I believe that Sony does allow subfolders.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote