View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
My own small independent publishing house, Trixky, has a historical fiction/fantasy series running called *The Petronicus Legacy*. Three volumes so far. It is aimed at both a Young Adult and more mature readership but is deliberately written with simple vocabulary and grammar and with a minimalist approach to punctuation. If any of our French MR members would like the ebook versions (PDF only, I'm afraid), please just email me and I'd be happy to send them free of charge. Best wishes. Neil
ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign)
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote