View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Mac Users, how do you eject your Reader?

I just got my PRS 300 yesterday, and I synced it to my Mac. I transferred a few books onto it using Calibre, and everything worked fine. My only problem is that I don't know how to properly eject the Reader from my Mac after I'm done syncing.

This is what appears on the Reader's screen every time I plug it in (see attachment). There are also two drives that appear -- Launcher and Reader. Even after ejecting those two drives, I still get the same image on the Reader's screen. Is it safe to take the Reader off the USB connection with that display still showing?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050611.JPG
Views:	445
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	38472  
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote