View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
The Rumored iPhablets Expected In 2014 Will Not Save Apple's Bacon

"The Rumored iPhablets Expected In 2014 Will Not Save Apple's Bacon
Nov 18 2013, 14:43 "

"(Disclosure: I am short AAPL.)"

Michael Blair (seekingalpha.com)

"Apple (AAPL) may have hit a home run with its iPhone 5S but that hasn't stopped it from losing additional market share in the September quarter according to data from three sources.

Apple's share has fallen to a perilously low 14% in the September quarter according to ABI research.

IDC has Apple with an even lower at 12.9% market share, a fraction of the 81% commanded by Android handsets."

read more and see many interesting charts:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1847...e-apples-bacon

Personally (frahse), on principle with stocks, I don't do margin and I don't short but I can understand Michael Blair's point above.

Last edited by frahse; 11-18-2013 at 06:48 PM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote