View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #1
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Leather case for Nexus 7 ?

Has anyone found a case they like for the Nexus 7 ?

I have an excellent black leather case on my Nook ST and an equally neat leather case on my wife's Kobo
Both from SkinDigital, unfortunately they don't make a simple case for the Nexus7 only a triple folding type of case that is used for propping the Nexus 7 up on a table and I have no need of that function
We use the eReaders on the train or bus and want a leather case for the Nexus 7 the same as the Kobo and Nook cases
Has anyone got such a case or seen one available anywhere ?
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote