View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Kobo Vox and ADE... am I missing something?

I've done a lot of reading today, on the forums here and elsewhere, but don't feel a whole lot closer to understanding.

My girlfriend has purchased a couple of DRM protected PDF books from Kobo. She has set up ADE. I've downloaded Overdrive, and she has set up the same Adobe account on both ADE and in Overdrive.

She has downloaded the books into ADE, and they show up under purchased books. I have connected her Vox to the computer.

When I connect the Vox it asks if I want to activate USB storage, which I said no to as it seems to be unrelated to what ADE needs.

When I go into ADE, I don't see an option to send to the device, nor can I interact with the device until I unplug it. Can anyone assist me with what I'm missing? Thanks so much!
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote