View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by karunaji View Post
So, in the long term it would mean that no questions how to convert e-books from one format to another are allowed anymore? Because you can always rightly assume that there are pirated books involved.
No you can't (assume there were pirated books involved) unless the poster says that. I don't know why a pirated book would have DRM on it anyway.....doesn't make sense to me...but possible I guess. Hell virtually anything you can name is out there on the darknet in various non-drm formats.

As far as DRM I feel that if I purchase something I have a right to do what I want with it, whether that's delete it, back it up, copy it to a different computer or reader or remove drm from it.

Last edited by kennyc; 07-07-2011 at 06:35 PM.