View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #16
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I should probably mention that, although I could travel and stay cheaper, there is a limit to which I (and my wife) want to save money, and we won't sacrifice too much comfort or trouble to get there. So, a bus is not gonna happen. Fleatrap motel? No way. If we can't afford reasonable travel and accommodation, we won't go.

Hmm... I've still got a few relatives up that way... maybe they have space...
I don't know what comfort you'd be giving up on a Chinatown bus. All the buses I've ridden on were fairly new and in good condition.

As for trouble, my travel time was actually less than if I had taken a flight or train.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote