Thread: title issues
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #13
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
drat - title taken

(this is a new thread because it's for a different book than my last title question thread was)

I can't use Dragons and Dreams for my fairy tale collection - the title is taken by a Jane Yolen SF/f collection.

Unless I can think of something better, it looks like I'm back to A Princess for Tea and Other Stories - but I'm afraid that that will ghettoize the book as being for girls only, and I have it on good opinion that at least one 10 year old boy likes the stories.

There are currently 6 stories in the collection:

Princess for Tea
Grumpy Dragon
Sunflower
The Dark
Third Precious Thing
Child of Promise

The go roughly from sily to serious, and mostly in age-appropriateness order, except that Sunflower is for a younger crowd but I want to put Princess for Tea first because it's a stronger story and I want people to see it in the Look Inside feature.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 05-25-2013 at 12:07 PM.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote