View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #15
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abiyasha View Post
Hellow,

@ xendula & @ davidfor : I have Calibre in my netbook and so far, I haven't really used it, but hope once I get my eReader, it will play an important role in my ereading experience

Thanks a lot for your help guys, I guess, I will go with Kobo even though the customer service, somehow, has a minus point compared to Amazon, but we'll see. I guess, no eReader is perfect and hope Kobo will get a love from me This is a tricky thing actually but I hope I made a good choice
The Kobos are sexy looking devices, IMO, so congratulations!!! Which one are you getting and in which color?
With Calibre, all I have to do is plug it in amd it automatically converts any book I have in the Calibre library to the format my reader needs - like Magic!

We should build a statue for the developer!!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote