View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #416
Chris Jones
Addict
Chris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five words

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
@Chris Jones
Like this?
[GUI Plugin] Wiki Reader.

From the Index of plugins sticky.
Thanks..!

Fancy me writing the specs months after someone else wrote the software.. Perhaps people like me need a meta-search engine that returns the proper keywords when you can't think of them..

In any case, that's pretty much what I was looking for, except perhaps for the fact that I was hoping for something that would automatically search for the article(s) for each author, somewhat like the metadata/cover download rather than have to paste each particular article's url.

With my 1400+ authors, it also wouldn't hurt if I could find some way to run it in batch mode..!

And thank you very much for directing me to the plugin list.
Chris Jones is offline   Reply With Quote