View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Sounds like a good idea, but as you say, it is a non-trivial task now that the library is so large.

While they are at it, how about implementing an opds catalogue function so that we can hook directly into it via our reading systems? I'd love to be able to access it on my phone, but as it stands now, my HTC One X will not download books from this site. I have to download them to my PC and then transfer them to the phone.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote