View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:09 AM   #21
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_tm View Post
This may not be very helpful, but since updating to 1.7 (2012.07.26). I've had 3 situations where the M92 hasn't gone into standby/sleep and the last page I read was still on the screen when coming back to it days later, but the M92 itself was unresponsive, even to reset. It was hard to wake it up on those occations - I had to charge for hours and then repeatedly attempting to reset it. It worked eventually though.

EDIT: Curious that mine has always stayed on the original PDF document rather than changing to a "low battery" page as power got low.

bob_tm
I think "low battery, please charge" is the stage after the phase you experienced.

So even after 1.7 update the issue still exists.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote