View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #76
tacitus
tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tacitus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
The thing about storage is no matter how much you have you will fill it up.
While that may be true for some people, I'd wager we'd be surprised how few iPad and (especially) Kindle Fire users even come close to running out of space on their devices. And I think the more people and families own multiple devices -- phones, tablets, laptops, media centers, etc. -- the more the pressure on in-device storage will slacken.

As for the survey -- well, of course I would prefer to have an SD-card slot available, but it's not a deal-breaker that there isn't one. The other specs of the device are compelling enough (for the price) that it makes the Nexus 7 mighty tempting.

If there aren't better options available by the end of August, I'll probably end up buying one.

Last edited by tacitus; 06-30-2012 at 06:09 PM.
tacitus is offline   Reply With Quote