View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #218
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think I'd be happy with a Top half / Bottom half selection for page turns
I'd love to have that.

Plus "tap anywhere to go forward, swipe to go backward", which would be even better for me since sometimes when reading in bed I not only switch hands but where I hold my Kobo - top half, lower half or middle (either side).

But until the Kobo devs add more choices (guess they will have to program that - and I hope they will do so in the future), those two buttons would help me a lot and distract me far less from my reading.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote