View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:12 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Heavens - you're terribly negative about it all, nairbv. I'm sure you'd be happy with any eInk device; I'm owned a few, and they've all been great. I have a CyBook at the moment which, for me, is the best yet.

Bookeen have been in the eBook reader business longer than any other manufacturer in the business - I think it's somewhat unlikely that they'll go "belly up at any moment" . In what way do you find them "unresponsive", may I ask?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote