View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
Kubizo
Connoisseur
Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Kindle 3 B008 3.1
Current status on Kindle 4 (No Touch) custom screensavers

Hi everyone!

I jailbroke my new Kindle 4 NT with Yifan Lu's jailbreak. My purpose was to install the screensaver hack, but apparently it does not exist yet on the K4NT.

I checked on the mobileread wiki and I found:
Quote:
So far this current screensaver hack is not working on the Kindle NT
I searched the forum and all I could find was this post linking to a Youtube video: instructions are to do it via USBnet, which is a little bit beyond my computer skills.

By any chance, does the ScreenSaver Hack for Kindle Touch by Yifan Lu also work on Kindle 4 NT? Did anyone create a similar ".bin" package?

Thanks everyone (and in particular to the brave, committed and incredibly skilled people who found out how to jailbreak the Kindle) and sorry if I missed or misunderstood something.

Thanks again!
Kubizo is offline   Reply With Quote