View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #6
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post

Leo introduced me to Audible which I use daily and has been one the best investments for me.
I'll agree with you here. I was listening pretty much exclusively to podcasts at the time, but he kept hammering away on Audible. I got the subscription, and I love it. I had tried books on CD some time before that, and I found them distracting while driving. I don't know if the podcasts helped, or just getting older, but I can listen to an audiobook while driving without losing track of it now. It's a real pleasure, particularly when you are stuck in heavy traffic.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote