View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:15 AM   #130
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Actually the point is, it is entirely consistent (compliant) with the official standard even though I take your point (and largely agree) that it doesn't fit with expectations.
Yes - I wasn't arguing with you. It is a bit like computer office packages* - there is the official standard, and there is what the user sees most often. The two do not always marry up to the point that the end-user thinks the standard is what is seen most often.

* I am referring to Microsoft and the Open Office standards, of course.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote