View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:40 AM   #29
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
One book I really like, but it's quite a sad one, is "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch.
Usually, children around me like the "Gaspard and Lisa" series by Anne Gutman. They also like books which include a CD, like "The Animal Boogie"
love you forever was huge around here. I started with bath books and read them to them in the bath. Monster at the end of the book was the biggest hit. It is a little golden book, with Grover from Sesame Street. Kids go crazy for all the fun of trying to turn the pages.

Little golden books are so cheap, I use to let them pick out one each week when shopping. Being able to pick is great for little ones.

applesauce

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote