View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 AM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Which country will be the first to release the Adam-tablet

Will India be the first country to launch the Adam-tablet? If so I might have to place my vacation to India this year, not that I would complain.

After the rumours that the Adam would be delayed until November Rohan Shravan wrote the following on the Notion Ink blog:
Quote:
OK! To all those fueling that we are hitting in November, hold on! That’s not true...So simply put, just hold on! We are on track.
What does this statement mean? Are we still on for a July/August release located to India?

I'm not very keen on waiting until November to get my hands on an Adam.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote