View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post

It offers up to 24 hours straight of continuous use... using two CR2032 Lithium Batteries (button batteries) now available at most drug stores!
Didn't realise the battery life with these things was that bad

At that rate combined with the amount I read and the times I would have to replace the batteries every four days, which would get rather expensive!

On an off topic note I always get a chuckle when I see Americans mention drug stores I can just imagine the queues of people lining up around the block for their weed and smack
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote