Thread: MobileRead February 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #49
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
=X= has kindly contacted me to tell me about this thread -- sorry I have been neglecting MR of late, but I have been overwhelmed with work and various other stuff.

In my reply to him I said: "Obviously I can't enforce any payment at all for my ebooks. The usual deal is as you know -- people are asked to pay only if they enjoy them. In the case of the MR reading group, I'll happily waive that condition for anyone who reads Refuge just for the purposes of the group. Who knows, if they like that book they might try the others!"

I won't nominate this book myself, of course, and will come back tomorrow (it's nearly midnight now in England) to read the thread in full and maybe make a nomination myself.
That's remarkably nice of you!