View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #18
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
The only software I can see is Norton, and that seems to be not working (I can't open it or even uninstall it).

I have allowed everything through the firewall and even tried disabling the Windows firewall altogether. I think CC just isn't for me I'm afraid!

Thanks for all the help.
You appear to be describing a Malware infection

(Some would also say Norton was Malware Peter! Why did you sell out to the Big Yellow?)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote