View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:45 AM   #21702
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Don't worry. She won't kill you. We will. But... would you please increase your life insurance first? She will need the money to keep me in the lifestyle to which I'd like to become accustomed.

Your are a lucky guy. She IS a beautiful woman! I hope you guys have a long and happy life together! But to play it safe, don't invite me over for dinner. 'Cuz once she sees the 'new thin me...'

My wife just ordered a Burka... for me!!! She ain't no fool.

Stitchawl
Why do you think I'm staying anonymous on the 'net? I still value life .

Any expectations that you might put weight back on over the festive period, or are you sticking to the diet? I'm still attempting to do a fast day today, but given that it is Christmas Eve, and we have guests over, I may have to suspend it by tonight when the nibbles and drinks come out. I'll be happy to make it through to the other side having gained back a couple of pounds.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote