View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #82
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo, please add more steps for changing the font size. It is tedious to get I size I like. I have to change fonts and font size to get a size I like.

Finer adjustments on the line spacing and margins would be nice. And the minimum for line spacing seems too large.

Also, it would be nice if the arrows on the light adjustment were finer. It looks like by dragging the scroll bar you can get more control then you can using the arrows.

And please bring back the chapter progress bar on the reading menu (like it used to be on the Touch).

As an aside, has anyone noticed a difference in formatting between the Touch and Glo? Sometimes, I can't get the same font size on both; I'll get the same size at one step, and on the next step they are different.

Thank you.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote