View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I don't think there ever has been a way to know for sure either way. I remember reading part of Piers Anthony's autobio "Bio of an Ogre" where he talks about having had problems with this very issue with a company which he doesn't name due to legal issues. Basically he needed to know what his income would be for filling out his taxes and they were lax in getting his statement out to him or something and they interpreted his contract with them differently than he did if I remember correctly. He even tried going through (I think) Locus to have his problem arbitrated and that didn't work. At least I think that's how it went. It's been a while since I read the book itself which goes into a lot more detail on the problem.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote