View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormulac View Post
Hello folks,

I have been enjoying my Kobo Touch for the last couple of months, but today when I tried to download a new book (over the wifi, not usb) I got an error message telling me the disk was full and to delete some books. Only about 480Mb of the internal memory is actually being used, so this is clearly nonsense. Still, I moved a load of books to the sd card and tried again and got the same problem.

Has anyone else found this problem or a solution to it?

Cheers!

V.
I've only received that message by actually filling up all 1400MB on my KT.. Perhaps something other than disk space that is necessary to 'register' a book in the KT has become full.. Not sure what that could be though.. I am assuming your ~480Mb of use is what you see in Device Information under Settings.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote