Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #12
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
I couldn't resist and took a look at ctb sources before holidays too.
I agree, it doesn't look very difficult, even for a guy like me who doesn't code in C since 10 years ago .

I think the App view could be similar to the way Shortcuts works (filetype==desktop) but filtering by directory_path.

Regarding the configuration,
you could create a new entry in "/usr/share/ctb/settings/" (f.e. "views.desktop") which run a simple program showing a listview with checkboxes for each type of view. Settings could go to /etc/viewrc or to gconf keys and CTB would read them.

Iņigo
I am currently using the tag to identify applications and installer programs, to be independent on the location where they are stored. Looking at the location would also be an alternative.

W.r.t. the configuration I am thinking in simular lines as you do.

PS: w.r.t. the holidays I send a mail to your gmail-account.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote