View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
Good points. And if I were coming in brand new with no ebooks, maybe I would consider Kindle. But with no epub support and me having well over 100 ebooks bought, it probably isn't going to happen; I have no desire to have to use multiple programs to read all of my books.
I have no problem reading my ePub books with the iBook app, and the kindle books with the kindle app. It's the same iPad

Seeing as I can't read the Apple book store ePub books on anything but an iPad....I'm not going to spend NEW money buying those books since the DRM limits them. DRM limits kindle as well, but at least they are putting the kindle app on lots of devices.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote