View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
JanG
Groupie
JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Laptop; Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Sorry about your problems. I sideload all my books to my Nooks onto an SD card using calibre. I even have it set up so that it loads the books into folders based on custom genre columns that I setup in calibre. Makes it easy to find books in the My Files view and you don't have to assign them manually to the Nook bookshelves. Then if anything happens with their software issues, I can easily reload my books and have it organized quickly.
---sort of! Can you tell me how you set that up in Calibre? I'd really love to use folders for genres. Calibre automatically puts all books for the same author into folders, but genres would be an added bonus! I dislike the Nook's shelves, I'm used to Bookeen's Opus with it's folders and sub folders, and sub sub folders, etc.

I'm not very tech minded, so please explain simply if you can.
JanG is offline   Reply With Quote