View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 12:42 AM   #277
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
Ummm.@adamselene I have a problem.I created a file named USE_ALT_FONTS then put averia fonts directly in fonts folder and typed ;fc-cache in the search bar and pressed enter.then I went out for fifteen minutes,opened a book and pressed aa button for selecting a font but the kindle hangs and restarts.please help.firmware is 5.1.0 and Ithis is a k5.
Really couldn't tell you. But this whole thing is pretty unpolished, so bugs would absolutely not surprise me.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote