View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
You can get faster access to title/author is you sort your home screen alphabetically. This can also give you fast access to a specific spot in the list (You don't have to next-page all the way to 'z'!) See the user guide pages 48-50 for more info.

I know that doesn't do exactly what you're asking for, but it should help until Amazon improves things.
What I find ironic in your post is providing a Page Number reference to the User Guide but when I opened the user guide on my Kindle3, I cannot get to a specific page and had no idea what to search for to find your reference. I downloaded the pdf (on computer) and than found it. And I'm not picking on you, your info was really something I did not know, but the fact that the Kindle uses locations so I could not search or jump to a page.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote