Thread: What bugs you
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
What bugs you

So there you are enjoying a good book and suddenly there it is, A BIG GAFF.

And you thought that the author was such a great writer. How could he put that in his book!!!

One of mine is when someone shoots another, and the person shot is hurled back. Sometimes through a door or a window. The problem with that is physics. Maybe if you had a thick steel plate on and a REAL SLOW cannon ball hit you? Cause if that cannon ball is moving fast - SPLAT.

I just read in my current book where this guy just leans under the dashboard and "hotwires" a car. At least use a safety pin! Hay (big name) author, did you know that the wheel can't turn until the key is turned?

It's easier for me to believe that Scotty can be beamed up.

Any others?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote