View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #113
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
I found this site while searching for free ebooks during the first weekend I was given my ereader. I used google to seach for "free ebook downloads" and came across this http://finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com/ and saw something about mobipocket which I had no idea what it was. I then googled "mobi pocket book" and the 3rd link (this site) showed as a forum which I knew would help me learn more about ebooks and ereaders. I have been trapped here every since
Welcome to the addiction!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote