View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 AM   #111
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
Well I have been reading ebooks for over 15 years now on multiple devices and finally decided to break down and buy a dedicated ereader to carry around instead of my 10yr old Toshiba laptop. I was doing a bunch of research on the web looking for a device that would handle the multiple formats of ebooks that I have acquired over the years when I came across this site while searching for product reviews.

...and suddenly discovered a treasure chest of choices ...

welcome to MR ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote