View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #109
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Ironically I came across MobileRead when I was doing research into e-ink displays, the very first Hanlin prototype models, and the Amazon Kindle years ago. Before I knew it, it became my #1 look-to site for new info and if I had any questions about a particular device. I lurked around until last year when I almost purchased a Kindle 2 and decided to ask on the forums here about which reader to purchase.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote