View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by africalass View Post
Thanks so much for that! I was coming to the same conclusion. They don't seem to sell them at Amazon anymore so I'll have to look on Ebay. If I don't succeed, is there any other option people would suggest?

thx!
Some would argue a better option would be the Kindle Touch as it still has audio, and if you are in the UK you can get a refurbished Touch from Amazon via their warehouse deals for £64.99.

Click on this link to see the Kindle Touch on Amazon and then follow the link on the right of the page under more buying options.

I have a refurbished Kindle Keyboard from Amazon for well over a year and its been just fine.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote