Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #394
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxendom View Post
I am at the moment still using the April (I think - it's not the June one) version of the reader, and have been putting my preferred @font faces in the css.

Before using the June version I would like to know if I have to remove these from all my books or can I just leave them in and if I do leave them in should I change the font to a non-default one (my default one will be the same as those already in the books) will they change or not
The aim of Morkl's reader app is that you should never have needed to add @font-faces to each epub. The font specification has always been in the reader.xml file or, in the June version, in css files stored on the PRST1, which are then referenced in the reader.xml file.

Where, exactly, did you put the @font-faces you are talking about? If it is in every single epub it may be possible to negate its effect with a 'creative' default.css file but impossible to say without seeing what you've done.