View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
rosspag
Enthusiast
rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Cybook gen3, Sony PRS-T1, Ipod Touch, Galaxy Tab 7.7
thanks for your prompt reply!

until a couple of days ago i had made up my mind to buy the cybook, all i wanted was a reading device to read my huge collection of mobipockets (by the way, i like to create my own files with the mobipocket creator, are these files read by cybook and iliad?). each one has its pros and cons, the big con with the cybook is the file management, the big one with the iliad is the life battery, as for the size, i don't know, but the iliad seems to me more solidly built (i have seen them only in photos or videos), but somewhere in the forum i've read that the iliad screen is more frail. so, right now i'm stucked...

What you think?

bye
ross

Last edited by rosspag; 05-10-2008 at 03:05 PM.
rosspag is offline   Reply With Quote