Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #168
doublezed
doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Leggo IBS - a.k.a. PocketBook 603
Here is my first bug report for the PB603:
suppose you put an html page named test.html on your PB603. You open it (i suppose it's fbreader that comes up!) go to the index and you will see it's absolutely correct: each entry correspond to an H1 container in the html!.

Now connect the PB603 to the pc and edit the test.html file and change something inside an <h1></h1> container. Save the file, disconnect the pb603, reopen the file. When you go to the index, you will see the identical index that was before the changes.

I suppose the index database is not updated neither if the file had been changed. In fact, to let the index to be updated, i have to rename the file! But if i open it and then i rename it to the old name, again the old index is shown... frustrating because for frequently updated htmls i have to rename the file each time with e new never used before name.

The index is not updated neither after a power off/power on cycle.
doublezed is offline   Reply With Quote