View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanieB View Post
I've found that I have a difficult time finding books I want to read if I can't see the cover. Fictionwise has some pages that are just title/author lists, and unless I recognize either one, I don't get any kind of feel for what kind of book it is. I like looking at the book covers. I can quickly scan the covers and see if anything catches my interest. I've just finished reading a book on my Sony, but I can't decide what to read next. I know everything on there is something I want to read, but without seeing the covers, I can't decide. So then I have to open up Calibre and see the covers and the synopsis before I can decide.

I guess cover art is a lot more important to me than I realized. I would LOVE it if my Sony had a bookshelf view like the Kobo.
The Sony 600 DOES have a book cover view. There might not be a dividing line drawn to look like a shelf, but the covers are readily visible. You may need to enable this option under settings.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote