View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #16
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Are you doing that conversion with Calibre? If so, it's much easier to use kiwidude's wonderful Modify ePub plugin to remove embedded fonts. Multiple conversions may lead to funny changes in formatting or other unintended changes.

Cheers,
Simon.
Thanks. So far I had no problems with multiple back and forth conversion. I rarely do it these days or even have a reason to use calibre because my bookstores sell books all watermarked and if you buy 1 format you get 2 more for free. Example, I bought watermarked epub bio of Steve Jobs. In my online library after purchase I can download epub, mobi or pdf. And this is how it frigging should be.

On another note, I bought a faulty (?) epub which divided words in strange places and was very uncomf
ortable (that's an example) to read. Off to calibre and now it is beautiful.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote